Start at 10AM on Saturday, July 21st from Fork Horners, County Highway X, Gleason WI
LINK FOR MOBILE
BURGR99: GPX (Actual distance is 99 miles. For a few reasons it didn't make sense to ride the Dells Loop on gravel bikes anymore.)
This is an everything route:
Rocky Fast Firelane
Twisty Remote Pavement
Smooth Country Gravel
Two Mile-long Descents
That part at mile 70 that will Really Test You
There are no drop bags this year because there are services on course:
Mile 36 - Water at Jack Lake
Mile 46 - Summit Lake BP station with ICE CREAM and everything
Mile 83 - Aid Station
Course will not be marked except for singletrack. Be prepared to navigate with gps, phone, or cue sheet.
Fork Horners 47: GPX
Same smooth, farm country gravel as always.
Water at mile 35.
If you're on Strava you are welcome to start late so that you can finish with the BURGR riders and join us at the table. I know someone who can give you a few hours of trail work to warm you up.
Monday, May 28, 2018
- This is an old school free gravel ride so be prepared to support yourself with whatever you can buy in Ogema, Tripoli, and the Windmill. Use paper cue sheets, gpx below, or your phone to navigate because the course is not marked.
- Sara Park has showers and a beach so bring a towel.
- Sara Park has camping for $20.
- All riders will check in at the Windmill "finish" on the way back and then spin down the bike path back to Sara Park.
- We like Bambino's downtown for beer, pizza, and more ice cream afterwards.